Metal Guitarist Forums banner

HOLY SHIT SOOP SOLD HIS ROSEWOOD RG BROS

FS 
10K views 41 replies 11 participants last post by  105 
#1 ·
RG570GN, ceramic BKP Warpig bridge installed, stock middle and neck pickups. Stock bridge pickup will be included. Shipped in Ibanez hard case.

The guitar is as mint/clean and stock as they come. I got it in trade from Eric (Zero) and he had really cleaned out the Edge trem of any rust etc.
Only flaw is a very small ding in the body near the bottom strap jack. Can upload a picture of that, or anything else, if you like.

The C-Pig bridge is insane in this guitar - fat, cutting, strong mids. Cleans up to a fat wooly clean. I don't know what to compare it to but it works very well for me.

Looking for $500 shipped and insured CONUS with the BKP and hard case.

Lots of good deals with members here, check my iTrader, ebay "Soopahmahn" 100%

Forgive the watermarks and my ugly mug. I can't find more photos of it just now.

Jeans Glasses Musical instrument Hand Plant

Plant Musical instrument Guitar Guitar accessory Vegetation

See less See more
#14 ·
Crikey

This is a really cool axe and probably the cleanest 570 I've ever held (or, it was, until I held it). When I bought it I thought it had been played once and put away in a case for 13 years.

#15 ·
Crikey

This is a really cool axe and probably the cleanest 570 I've ever held (or, it was, until I held it). When I bought it I thought it had been played once and put away in a case for 13 years.
Straight up dude. Thanks for the bump too. :)

I'm thinking I'll take the C-Pig out of it and sell that separately.

It's my only double-locking guitar at the moment but it's just not inspiring me and the neck is so thin, just doesn't jive well with me any longer. :-/

#28 ·
I certainly don't think double is a fair assessment considering the additional booteek pickup, OHSC and near-mint condition. Average condition RG550/570 go for 300-500 from a shop.

My price includes domestic shipping, and is absolutely negotiable (and always has been).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.