Time to get the ball rolling on the new season!
1) Ride 5,000 miles, run 150 miles
2) Improve on my half marathon PR (2:28, should be easy)
3) Find a new "biggest climb" bigger than Greylock
4) Get my power/weight ratio over 4.0w/kg (currently about 3.55w/kg) by a combination of losing weight and building power.
5) prep for what will now have to be a 2020 Everesting attempt by either doing a half Everest this season, or doing a ride with an equivalent-or-greater elevation gain, of 14,514 feet.
6) Break 10 minutes on a Wachusett service road summit from the visitor's center to the top of the service road where it breaks off to the summit parking lot.
7) Climb more vertical feet than Chris, including his chairlift vertical feet, and get redemption for losing a bottle of scotch to him on betting on that this year.
8) Do a 200+ mile ride in a single day
9) Don't get hurt!
What about you guys?