Post up what you've done for workout. :flex:

Today:

AMRAP in 20 minutes:
5 KBS (24kg)
10 Burpees
15 Air Squats

#63 ·
oh trust me, im aware.

gonna be buying more salad and apples, but that still doesnt increase my veggie intake enough.

its gonna be nice getting proper homecooked meals for a month whilst hitting the gym. and my buddy is going to teach me how to cook, so i should be starting 09 with a good gym regimen and eating healthier too.

#64 ·
I dont eat any veggies. :lol:

My diet is pretty much chicken, tuna, beef, eggs (like 6 a day), hash browns, bacon, apples (mostly green :yum:), bananas, chicken soup and liberal amounts of chocolate cake, Reeses peanut butter cups and cookie dough ice cream. :lol:

I would also read this and research it more.
http://library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/cfjissue21_May04.pdf

I did it for a bit, but work fucked it up too much.

edit: are potatoes vegetables? i guess i eat *a* veggie :lol:

#76 ·
jason, i do the HIIT training with cardio, other then that i have my full body workout that i do. that i keep adding to.

i know that less is more, and probably could divide it up into sections for days and spend less time overall. but i'unno, i dont mind hitting everything 3 times a week. I suppose i could take sections and just do the requirements 3 times.

when i get back to school in january I'm going to schedule another appointment to update my program :)

and bobby, im shooting you a PM.

#82 ·
275 pound Deadlift, 5 reps and 10 Burpees x5 I was sitting at 4:38. I am still recovering from a bruised rib so the Burpee didn't feel too good and slowed me down some :(

I don't do pure Crossfit as its not completely conducive to mass gaining and that is my primary goal right now with a secondary as strength.

#93 ·
^Nice. I'm going to actually try that this Saturday. I'm guessing a normal bar with 2 45's?

I blew up arms and chest Saturday, and then hit legs on Sunday in Denver at a conference where I ended up carrying a bunch of heavy shit for the past two days so I've taken the next two days off. I feel like I'm walking on noodles.

It was kinda fun working out at a different altitude (6000 ft). It actually affected me opposite of how it affects most people. I didn't really get tired, and I didn't get my "pump" until much later than usual.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.