50 sit ups
10 burpees
50 push ups
10 burpees
50 mountain climbers

Time: 9:58.42

My legs were noodles after this.

Update

This afternoon I set a new personal record.

5k on the C2 rower in 19:39

:woot:

#12 ·
I trained my back and chest today. First I did a few sets of benchpress, then incline bench with handweights.

Then I did some pull ups (which felt really heavy today - might have something to do with my crazy weekend), and some back excercises with hand weights.

I haven't been running or working out my legs lately, because I tore my quad when I was out drinking a few weeks ago, but that's getting better (student life is hard). :lol:

#16 ·
I usually just weight train for about 1-1.5 hrs/day 5 days a week. Split my shit up into: Leg day, Arm Day, Chest day, Back/Bis day, and a day with all the alternate shit (Calves, forearms, abs). I just flip the days and orders of the exercises around to keep it interesting. Doing this and consuming a metric fuckton of protein has earned me 11 lbs of muscle since i started keeping track of workouts in a logbook, probably another pound or two more on top of that, from before keeping the log book. First date of the log was 6/6/08, so till now, i'm happy with those results.

I had used a trainer for a little while to make sure i was doing everything right, and exercises done properly (sicne i didnt start working out, ever, till may of this year). Now i usually go with my roommate. Havent missed going 5 days a week since i started. Its fucking awesome. I wish i could go 7 days a week, but my body's all like "I need rest and shit!"

#19 ·
My workout consists of playing tennis. I'm not much of a workout type person. My wrist is starting to heal nicely so once I'm fully healed, I can start playing again.

#28 ·
I think I'll start doing some leg work-outs tomorrow. Squats and quads, and this (don't know what it's called):

h

, and leg curls and stuff. I've kind of neglected that part, because I haven't been able to do any leg stuff during soccer season (it makes the muscles too stiff the next day or so, even if I stretch, so soccer training the next day would probably cause injuries).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.