Originally Posted by Drew
I guess to go through these point by point -
1) I'm at 188 today, down from around 200 at start of year and a peak of 205. Check.
2) Finished the year at 3200 miles, after being kept out of the saddle from January thru April or so. Check.
3) The team never came together, but I DID run that half, and I don't mind running nearly as much as I used to. Half check.
4) Yeah, this recovery definitely took a lot longer than I'd hoped, and even once I was cleared to ride I was in PT two week days a week through July, which got in the way of training. Not really a goal, so no status here.
5) I DID hurt my leg training for the half but that cleared up. Check.
6) I didn't make the progress towards this I wanted to this season - it ended up more being about getting back into riding shape than setting new highs, which thankfully I did - I finally cracked 300 watts in a FTP test about a month ago, over my previous all time high of 298.