Metal Guitarist Forums banner

A new Idaho, from member!!

Tags
idaho
855 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody, my name is Chris, and I love me some nu-metal...like, probably way too much. I've also been playing guitar for roughly 22 years, own a bunch of them and love each one like a child, as well as a bass! Working on getting a new band together, but for now, it's just my younger brother and I recording music on our own, which I can post up a link to in this thread if anyone reading this is interested, or elsewhere, depending on what the rule is for posting your own tunes. Regardless, this looks like a killer forum you all have here, can't wait to dig in and find some cool info/guitar pr0n!! :facemelt:

#7 ·
I gotta tell ya, save for the lack of nu and djent (and I honestly only dig maybe 3 or 4 actual djent bands, the rest is all nu haha), this board is pretty damn awesome so far, and me not being one of the oldest members on a board for once (I'm 32 lol) is pretty damn decent if I do say so myself. :D Let the raising of the standards begin!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.