Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Hello everyone! My name is CosmicOceanHorror...

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  105 
#1 ·
...and I've been a member for a few days and can already see this is one of the better forums out there. Everyone here has been amazingly helpful with any inquiries I've had and I look forward to posting more in the future.

So a little about me:

I own a PRS 277 Baritone which is great for the melodic death metal that I love to play and I own a Charvel San Dimas Pro Mod loaded with Seymour Duncan Black winters and that's the guitar I use for all my ambient/black metal. My amp is a 6505+ head with a 2x12 cab loaded with Eminence Governor/Swamp Thang combo and my pedals consist of TC Electronics Eyemaster, Boss SD-1 (I just feel it's less squishy than a TS/Clone), Oceans 11 Reverb and MXR Delay.

Besides playing guitar, I love to write, read, play music, watch MMA and Kickboxing (Tony Ferguson is in my avatar, he's my favorite LW) and play video games. My favorite books are pretty much anything by Brandon Sanderson and H.P. Lovecraft (hence the name) but I've got a few other authors I read like Glen Cook, Joe Abercrombie, and of course there's Rowling, Martin etc...

My favorite video games are: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Doom (all iterations), Dragon's Dogma, The Witcher series and many others!

I would like to again thank everyone for being helpful on this site! I look forward to spending more time here and getting to know you all! :)

See less See more
#5 ·
Besides playing guitar, I love to write, read, play music, watch MMA and Kickboxing (Tony Ferguson is in my avatar, he's my favorite LW) and play video games. My favorite books are pretty much anything by Brandon Sanderson and H.P. Lovecraft (hence the name) but I've got a few other authors I read like Glen Cook, Joe Abercrombie, and of course there's Rowling, Martin etc...
You've come to the right place dude. There are definitely Black Company and First Law fans in these parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.