Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Another masked guitarist!

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  littlebadboy 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello!

I am another masked guitarist... sorry for that...

I live in the Midwest, USA. I don't gig anymore but I keep up by creating music in humble but ample personal studio. I am currently a science teacher.

I currently have a self-customized (and friend's help) PRS S2 Standard 22 which I fondly call "Darth Paul". I also have a baritone beast, an Ibanez RGIB6. I also have a cheap guitar that I do experiments on. Right now, I am calling it "Gemini", it plays guitar and bass at the same time with a 2-pole pickup in the middle. I will be posting about them momentarily. My rig consists of a Headrush Gigboard and FRFR108.

I mostly play rock and metal. I like ambient music too and I sneak in some in my own compositions. I also have a YouTube channel where I post demos of gear that I get an opportunity to borrow or own and share how they sound like. I have about 26.5k views in total since I started but just about 85 subscribers. Haha! I must be doing something wrong...

I look forward to seeing and sharing your posts and works!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.