Welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Squier 5 string P-bass
    Rig: Mark V

What's happening, man? Glad to see you over here!

Bit of backstory - Gresh is the dude I bought my UV from, largely because he swore it was a tonal freak and we'd coincidently gone through the exact same 2-3 prior rigs at the time, so I figured we probably had similar taste in tone and I'd love the thing. I was not wrong.
    "They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are a bit dicier." - David Foster Wallace

ME: EBMM JP7
    Rig: Cornford MK50H

Hey man. Things are great. It's good to get the strings under the fingers again, been playing solid for a few weeks now. This seems like a good group of folks, nice site.

Seriously now, I saw you half-heartedly attempt to trade that PWH for someone's Petrucci 7...you gotta give me first dibs on that thing if/when you dump it. That guitar's got some serious mojo.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Forshage, EBMM
    MA: Blueridge BR-40
    MB: Dingwall Afterburner
    Rig: Soldano HR25, Mark V:25

At this point, I don't think the PWH will be leaving Drew's hands anytime soon.
    Too much focus leads to tunnel vision
    Too much faith leads to religion
    Too much knowledge leads to confusion
    Too many guitar lessons lead to jazz-fusion

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Squier 5 string P-bass
    Rig: Mark V

Quote Originally Posted by Gresh View Post
    Seriously now, I saw you half-heartedly attempt to trade that PWH for someone's Petrucci 7...you gotta give me first dibs on that thing if/when you dump it. That guitar's got some serious mojo.
    Deal. You're playing a Petrucci 7 these days, aren't you? I'm pretty happy with the thing, but if I ever decided I wanted something different that's one of the few production sevens that could tempt me.

By the way, I feel kind of bad - I was actually quite curious to play a Cornford for some time, but ended up going from the Nomad to a Rectoverb to a Roadster. The streak's over.

ME: EBMM JP7
    Rig: Cornford MK50H

Can't argue with a good Mesa though. I liken trying a Cornford to test driving really nice cars...don't do it unless you're ready to empty the wallet. I love the thing. Mine's a really early MK50 (#60)...not that it means anything. They are different though, it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't like it that much (at least you can tell yourself that...)

The petrucci is nice and all, but it's fighting me for a good set-up. I'm almost there, but it just doesn't want to cooperate. Need to change out pickups too...the stock ones are really too hot for my tastes.

Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  NumbSkull Audio Production

VigLink badge