Metal Guitarist Forums banner

New guy from Denmark

Tags
denmark
1K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  1228 
#1 ·
Hi.

I'm new here but not new to using messageboards.
I'm 24,
230lbs = 104 kg
5'11" = 181 cm
On a diet
Have something between a goatee and a full beard. A broad goatee i suppose.

Like everyone else here I am guitarplayer, I play metal, listen to metal, I'm pretty fucking into metal.

I've been playing since 1998.

I joined this forum because there are not too many metalheads on regular gearforums and when one needs advice regarding various subjects, one would probably be better of if everone else is a metalplayer too.

Please forgive me if I post subjects, that have been posted a million times before and all the standard new-guy-on-the-board fails I may or may not commit.

Any questions?
:metal:

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome, my family is Danish. My grandmother sometimes switches to Danish mid sentence when she's on the phone and I have no idea what she's saying :lol:

There's a settlement about 3 hours from here called New Denmark where all the Danes settled once they got over here. I'm going to Wacken in 2011, and I'm traveling around Europe with the girlfriend so I think Denmark may have to be on my list :lol: Anything exciting to see there? Or is it fairly boring, like New Denmark? :lol:

#9 ·
I have heard of a place called Solvang - also a Danish town in the US.

Most of the country is not very interesting. The average cup of coffee in Copenhagen (København - originally means Merchants' Harbor) is the most expensive one in the world.
I know a couple of places you could go for a beer. PM me if you want.
We lent The Little Mermaid to China for some reason so the most famous statue we have is not home at the moment - sorry.

If you're into theme parks/amusement parks there is always Tivoli and Legoland. The latter not located near Copenhagen. Tivoli though, practically in the middle of city.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.