Metal Guitarist Forums banner

I wish I could play piano.

Tags
piano play
4K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  jim777 
#1 ·
#9 ·
I´ve been listening to a lot of Piano Music for the past month, more than guitar music. Its super calming and relaxing to me right now.

Amelie the movie has some of the best Piano music songs ever written IMO

This one from GOT is not just Piano buts simply a MASTERPIECE:

#10 ·
Well, just get started on piano, then.. An old upright piano or pianette can be pretty damn nice.
I took lessons in my teens, even was allowed to play A Whiter Shade Of Pale on the church organ (was a church singer then), didn't keep it up, and lately been thinking about getting me a Studiologic controller with graduated weighted keys and some software.
Nope, won't be like the real piano, but should be good enough for my needs.
A former girlfriends mother had a Bösendörfer grand spanking piano that I could sometimes play - I missed the piano more than the GF..

#11 ·
While this is NOT the song I would have had in mind if I were thinking why I'd want to learn piano, for me it would be so I could sit down at a piano, rest my scotch at the end of the keyboard, and bust out "Tom Traubert's Blues," so I probably don't have a leg to stand on. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.