Song a Week, Season 4: Week 1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Song a Week, Season 4: Week 1

ME: Ibanez RGIB6
    MA: Alvarez P.O.S.
    MB: Warwick
    Rig: Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    This one started out as me just playing around with a variety of presets in my HX Stomp and morphed into "the one weird song on that album"... Could spend weeks adding/editing etc with this, but it's a song a week, not a song a season...

Fuck yes Ya killed it man

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Well shit, lol! I figure I'll at least get one in. We just picked up another contract at work and starting Monday its 6 days a week until at least February, the next few months are going to be insane, lol!

A couple things, the lead at the start needs a lot of work, never tried a lead before and it just kinda happened so fuck it, I recorded it, lol! I suck at using the volume knob, lol!

ME: S540LTD, JS32-7
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

Quote Originally Posted by Bohmer View Post
    Well shit, lol! I figure I'll at least get one in. We just picked up another contract at work and starting Monday its 6 days a week until at least February, the next few months are going to be insane, lol!

A couple things, the lead at the start needs a lot of work, never tried a lead before and it just kinda happened so fuck it, I recorded it, lol! I suck at using the volume knob, lol!

That heavy riff that kicks in about a minute down the line - BOOM - that's metal right there. Congrats on the new work contract, but hope you can find a way to keep contributing to this.
    Tone Chasers Anonymous ™ - I’m not just a member, I’m the President.
    Don’t expect much, it’s not like I’m a rocket surgeon.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

That heavy riff that kicks in about a minute down the line - BOOM - that's metal right there. Congrats on the new work contract, but hope you can find a way to keep contributing to this.
    Thanks! I'm hoping to have some time but not counting on it lol! I am taking a 3 day weekend before the storm hits, 3 hour road trip today to my sons place and catching Cannibal Corpse tonight haven't seen them live since the mid-90's seriously looking forward to it

ME: Les Paul
    Rig: STL Will Putney plugin