Let's get this Lead A Week thing going.
Here are a few ideas I'm batting around - would love some input on these so we can get as many folks participating as possible.
- We should probably run this in-between Song A Week Challenges, so there's no time-conflict for those who want to do both.
- Should we start as soon as the current SAW ends?
- Should we run the same number of weeks SAW runs? More? Less?
- How about we use the prior SAW for backing tracks? Each Lead A Week week can correspond to the prior SAW season week. I.e. Lead A Week Week 2 players can choose any entry from SAW Week 2 to use as a backing track?
***this gives lead players some freedom to choose different styles, but limits the number of tracks to solo over
***problems with this might be that some of us delete SAW entries from our Soundcloud for various reasons...
- Having a set pool of backing tracks from where ever on the 'netz to use
- Having someone create backing tracks each week
- How about we just stick with what 7DT has rolling in SAW and CAW for easy to remember structure and minimized confusion.
Ok, gimme your thoughts.