Backing Track (Lead a Week) submission thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Backing Track (Lead a Week) submission thread

ME: Ibanez UV7PWH
    Rig: VHT UL /AxeFX2 /Mesa RK2

yeah, just you but i haven't got them :/ PM me, but so far, contributions are like really thin on the gorund

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: 1990-91 Ibanezes
    MA: Seagull S6
    MB: Ibanez SR500
    Rig: Laney IRT Studio

I might now be able to contribute to this now that I can't do anything but sit at home due to my achilles tendon rupture.
    "How can less be more? It's impossible. More is more."
    -Yngwie J. Malmsteen

ME: LTD H7, KM6, 540SLTD
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    I might now be able to contribute to this now that I can't do anything but sit at home due to my achilles tendon rupture.
    OW!! Just OOOWWW!! Man, hope it heals quick, I've heard those are nasty painful.

I can write some riffs people can solo over, just don't know all the mystical, magical theory mumbo-jumbo that someone who actually knows anything about leads understands when doing so. Also, couldn't we just pull stuff from older submissions (with owner of said songs permission, obviously)
    Tone Chasers Anonymous ™ - I’m not just a member, I’m the President.
    Don’t expect much, it’s not like I’m a rocket surgeon.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: 1990-91 Ibanezes
    MA: Seagull S6
    MB: Ibanez SR500
    Rig: Laney IRT Studio

Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    OW!! Just OOOWWW!! Man, hope it heals quick, I've heard those are nasty painful.

I can write some riffs people can solo over, just don't know all the mystical, magical theory mumbo-jumbo that someone who actually knows anything about leads understands when doing so. Also, couldn't we just pull stuff from older submissions (with owner of said songs permission, obviously)
    Thanks. It hurt, but it wasn't incredibly painful. The thing that sucks is that it will take a LONG time to heal fully (even more than a year), and I might be walking on crutches for a pretty long time, possibly a few months.

I agree that it might be a good idea to use some of the SAW tracks from the previous seasons. I can check if some of the ones I made could work if I remove the leads.