Any musicans in the Tampa area looking to do something, or just shoot the shizz?

Thread: Any musicans in the Tampa area looking to do something, or just shoot the shizz?

Location: Ybor City, FL, United States of America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Dimension C-132
    ME: Ibanez RG90 & RG9
    MA: Ibanez RA100
    MB: Ibanez BTB7E & BTB7F
    Rig: Custom Built PC

Any musicans in the Tampa area looking to do something, or just shoot the shizz?

I'm in Ybor. Just moved over here.

Just looking to meet some cool cats in general, make friends and whatnot. My musical interests float around prog and industrial, but I'm all over the board, really. Last shows I saw were Zeal & Ardor, Ceschi, Dark Tranquillity, and Avatar... next up: Torche, Sadistik, and Timecop1983. Rocking Clutch right now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Location: Ybor City, FL, United States of America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Dimension C-132

Guess not. I'll hang out with myself as usual.

How you doin', sexy? You want a hand job?

ME: Ibanez RG752AHM
    MA: Martin
    Rig: 6505+

I live pretty close. Im in Port Richey

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dbwells View Post
    I live pretty close. Im in Port Richey
    Noice, there's a venue up there that I haven't hit up (can't remember the name of it, The Verona, maybe) that has a lot of local stuff happen, it seems.

Trying to draw a bead on the local scene here, make some friends... mix it up.

I've met like two people since moving here, and somehow I'm the authority on all the cool places to go, haha!
    Last edited by Variant; 07-08-2019 at 06:45 PM.

You might be thinking of Venom. Its a metal bar alot of local acts play. They have open mic metal night too.

Nice. There is a place called the Verona as well up there that does live music.

PM me your contact info and I'll hit you up if I end up that way to check some stuff out. Sometimes there's stuff that comes to the Dunedin Brewery which isn't far from you, either.