Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Numbskull Audio Production - Recording/Mixing/Mastering services

6K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Mattayus 
#1 ·
Hello ladles and jellyspoons.

As some of you may know by now I do a fair bit of producing and engineering for a living. I would like to offer my services to the good folk here at MG.org, and merely use this post as a way of extending my love to your face.

To hear some of my previous work please check out the show-reel on the right side of my website - NumbSkull Audio Production - Music Production, Recording, Mixing, Mastering, Drum Editing & Programming - Here you will also find updates on what I'm working on, as well as blog-like banter about audio bullshit (tips and what not, coming soon).

I offer:
  • Recording
  • Mixing
  • Mastering
  • Re-Amping
  • Editing
  • Drum mixing/editing/programming

If any of you are in bands, or just recording your own projects in a humble home-studio set up, but need a professional and clear cutting mix/master then please don't hesitate to ask me for a quote. I can be flexible as far as budgets go, depending on the level of work required.

I hope to work with you soon, please feel free to ask me any questions.
Cheers,
Matt

See less See more
#10 ·
Just giving this a bump to remind people that I like to charge money for things you could do yourselves.

Jokes aside, I'm just having a poke around for potential mg.org clients. I do you good deal. You buy DVD. Recorded in picture house.

You are still in bands, right? Or are we all putting out instrumental guitar albums we've produced ourselves? :ugh:

Latest clients:

Reamped/Mixed/Mastered by moi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.