Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Vocalist required for online collaboration...

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  RangerChad 
#1 ·
I've had an album pretty much ready to go for my band Fireland for a few years now, but my main band Stormzone has been keeping me busy the past few years. What I need is someone who can record their own vocals... a few of the tracks have vocals written already but the majority still need them written.

Vocal style-wise, we've had a few different singers over the years, so I'm open to just about anything, except really extreme stuff - and even then a little bit of that would be cool, just not all the time. But it doesn't need to be similar to the previous recordings, that's the point I'm trying (badly) to make :cool:

Here's a track we did in 2010 or so:

And a track from the first album from 2008:

And a track from our first demo, which was 2003 I think:

Everything will sound better this time around, I hope, now that I sort of know my way around a recording studio.

If you're interested, and have a few evenings to kill in your own studio, get in touch and I can send you a few sample tracks - me@stevemoore.tv

Cheers,
Steve.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.