Metal Guitarist Forums banner

World Cup?

Tags
cup world
16K views 227 replies 14 participants last post by  playstopause 
#1 ·
Why not.

Anyway....Morocco's own goal at 96 minutes, I don't know how you bounce back from that. I didn't see the match but my son tells me Morocco dominated all game too.

#158 ·
Damn, lol I got called into a meeting and missed the last 30 minutes of the match. I'll have to watch the 2nd half tonight when I get home from work. And go ahead and get that 550DY, it will make Japan feel better :)

#166 ·
England played a very lazy game, like they were a bunch of guys and not a team. I hope they got that out of their system. Columbia on the other hand, what a mess of divers and dirty players. The South American teams must dive like crazy in their leagues; they're all so over the top at it.

#169 ·
There will be no beating Russia; they are all running 8.5 miles per game, they have no injuries, and will likely make the final after only qualifying in the first place as the host country. Nothing to see here, all right as rain and as normal as can be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.