Metal Guitarist Forums banner

NHL 2018-2019 Season

9K views 89 replies 11 participants last post by  105 
#1 ·
Can the greatest season of Hockey be repeated again?

Will any team celebrate the Cup has hard as the Capitals?

#3 ·
God I'd love to see another Cup for the Caps! They might just party harder! But the whole PED thing with Schmiddty seems weird....he never struck me as someone that would and they way the story has come out on that. The trace amounts of PED (I don't remember seeing the specific stuff he supposedly used.) would hardly be beneficial. But :shrug:

#29 ·
There’s no pissburgh fans to stir the pot, Vegas looks mortal, Caps fans are still drunk and there aren’t any east coast Canadian teams worth a damn.

It is impressive what Trotz has done with the NYI, but I think that team has been punching above its weight for a while and will probably fade down the stretch.

#31 ·
I've kind of lost interest in the flyers since they fired Hextall. I've been keeping up but have watched more random games than flyers games. The stadium series games was a nice highlight to the season however. Wish Hart hadn't been struggling at the time, would've been cool experience for him.

Only game I went to I was more excited to see Gritty than to watch the team.

#33 ·
The stadium series jerseys were atrocious though!

I didn't think there could be any possible way for me to like the PA teams less, but the NHL said "hold my beer" on that one.
Well hopefully that cup last year takes some of the sting out of PA wiping y'all in the playoffs for so many years.

I might just rewatch that '08 game 7. That games is one of those hockey memories that stick out for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.