Metal Guitarist Forums banner

NHL 2018-2019 Season

9K views 89 replies 11 participants last post by  105 
#1 ·
Can the greatest season of Hockey be repeated again?

Will any team celebrate the Cup has hard as the Capitals?

#79 ·
No lie, when Kevan came down many moons ago, he told me he was a Columbus Blue Jackets fan. I thought he was bullshitting me, I didn't believe that there was actually a team with that name. :lol:

Anyway, Go Bruins! Our Canadian Hockey Players are better than your Canadian Hockey Players!

#87 ·
https://sports.theonion.com/st-louis-officials-encourage-celebrating-blues-fans-to-1835468347

What an odd game, you could see the Bruins dying period by period. They (the Bruins) owned the 1st utterly and completely, the second was a back and forth, and the Blues just utterly dominated the 3rd. The Blues reminded me of the Jacques LeMaire era Devils in the 3rd; every time the puck came in the zone they either turned it back or just took it away and dumped it out again. Maybe one shot at the empty net so as not to stop the clock via icing either, which was smart coaching as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.