2019-2020 NFL Thread - Page 44
Page 44 of 66 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 NFL Thread

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: Axe-Fx 3 / Kemper / 5150

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Fender Telecasters
    MA: Emerald X20 Artisan
    MB: STR LS-648
    Rig: Mk IVa / Hartke HyDrive 2

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    That's awesome
    "Oh, those jazz guys are just making that stuff up!" - Homer J. Simpson

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

Clean win but I love the last play of the Bills-Ravens game and the announcer says "And NO interference!" as the replay shows Peters holds Brown around the waist like a ballerina.
    Argbadh - RHLC©

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

That Saints game.

ME: Gibson
    MA: Fred Welker
    MB: Jazz
    Rig: ENGL/Fender/Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    That Saints game.
    Two starting LB'ers out and it showed, good game though.
    The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No.” ― Alan Moore

I think todays Pats game at least gets me a few games off from people saying that the refs favor the Pats. What a screwjob. Some days you get the calls, some days you don't. Our offense still sucks and I feel bad for TB12 having to deal with this shit. My Mahomes mancrush is still full on though, the kid is awesome.

Also, this is worth a chuckle:

https://streamable.com/k0l9r

[Highlight] Announcers are in awe of Aaron Rodgers after he completes a wide open 4-yard pass with no pressure around him

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

No clue who to blame, though. Dorsett and Edelman have been around a while, this year they had Gordon, AB and now Sanu (arguably three of the top 5 receivers in the last decade), still have Burkhead and Develin, White and Michel. Outside of no Gronk, this isn't an especially different or bad offense on paper. Didn't see the box score but Brady came in with 7 consecutive games under 100 passed rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    No clue who to blame, though. Dorsett and Edelman have been around a while, this year they had Gordon, AB and now Sanu (arguably three of the top 5 receivers in the last decade), still have Burkhead and Develin, White and Michel. Outside of no Gronk, this isn't an especially different or bad offense on paper. Didn't see the box score but Brady came in with 7 consecutive games under 100 passed rating.
    Our OL is absolutely atrocious, that's a huge part of it. Brady has a laser fast release but he has no time at all for reads and when he does, other than Edelman his WRs aren't where they should be.

Gordon: Used up, there's a reason we let him go. In 3 games w/Seattle (not including tonight) he has 4 catches for 47 yards.
    Sanu: New, doesn't know the system. It's not Brady missing throws, it's his receivers not being where they are supposed to be.
    Dorsett: Started off strong but all but disappeared.
    Edelman: Always doubled, he's the only real receiving threat.
    AB: One game, doesn't really count. He'd be on the team if he wasn't a terrible human being.

On top of that our TEs are nobody, nobody and Ben Watson.

Our running games goes nowhere because our OL just gets smoked all the time. I get so frustrated with Josh McDaniels because no matter how many times he runs it up the gut into a wall with Michel, it feels like he wastes at the very least first down and often times second down with Michel going nowhere. So Brady gets third and long, Edelman is doubled, and he has no reliable targets. Edelman and White are basically our whole offense right now.

I'm not saying TB is playing at the top of his game but his shit stats this year, IMO, really aren't his fault. He's bitching and pissing and moaning every play but even though he does look like a whiner he has every right to be.

That's how I see it. It's a shame too because our defense is nasty as hell but with no offense we aren't going far. Would love to see Brees get #2 this year or the Bills pull off the super upset. Anyone but the Ravens, basically.