2019-2020 NFL Thread - Page 48
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748

Thread: 2019-2020 NFL Thread

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Offense in Baltimore is scary, especially how many different ways they can get you in the run game and yeah, as Aikman harped on all night, they don't pass a lot but when they do they make it count.
    Everyone is so concerned about the ground game that there's 2-3 play a game where a TE is running alone somewhere. If they hit those plays, they can bury you quick.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

Jenkins fired for saying the word retard but Chung still playing? Overreaction by Giants, semi-understandable because of how much they work with charities for the disabled but an overreaction nonetheless at a position they can't/shouldn't be giving away players from.
    Argbadh - RHLC©

ME: Suhr Modern
    MB: EBMM Stingray 5
    Rig: Axe-Fx 3 / Kemper / 5150

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    They have some talent. The coaching and game planning is, at times, completely inexplicable.
    A lot of long bombs on third and 2 last night, to be sure.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Jenkins fired for saying the word retard but Chung still playing? Overreaction by Giants, semi-understandable because of how much they work with charities for the disabled but an overreaction nonetheless at a position they can't/shouldn't be giving away players from.
    What did Chung do?

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

He was indicted on felony coke charge back in August but Pats/NFL are holding off on any action until after it's resolved in court, which is currently scheduled for Jan 2020 at the earliest. I mean, I get it, innocent until proven guilty etc but dudes are bounced off of teams or sat on way flimsier charges than that. It's just kinda bizarro world when you see guys suspended for weed or PEDs or fired for calling someone retarded but charged for coke possession or the Kraft stuff are only addressed after the legal process has been completely exhausted.

Not saying it's favoritism, I think Robby Anderson got a pass on similarly egregious criminal bullshit just because they waited until after he had a year to negotiate with prosecutors. Just kinda, idk, I guess virtue signaling by the NFL.

He was indicted on felony coke charge back in August but Pats/NFL are holding off on any action until after it's resolved in court, which is currently scheduled for Jan 2020 at the earliest. I mean, I get it, innocent until proven guilty etc but dudes are bounced off of teams or sat on way flimsier charges than that. It's just kinda bizarro world when you see guys suspended for weed or PEDs or fired for calling someone retarded but charged for coke possession or the Kraft stuff are only addressed after the legal process has been completely exhausted.

Not saying it's favoritism, I think Robby Anderson got a pass on similarly egregious criminal bullshit just because they waited until after he had a year to negotiate with prosecutors. Just kinda, idk, I guess virtue signaling by the NFL.
    Aah, I thought you meant he did something recently. To be fair, innocent until guilty and all that. As I read it (and honestly I didn't read much into it) he wasn't even home when they found it. Shit, this is the league that let Greg Hardy play, remember? Nothing makes sense.