Metal Guitarist Forums banner

2020-2021 NFL Thread

34K views 1K replies 18 participants last post by  Randy 
#1 ·
- The GOAT to the Chargers? Or Tampa Bay?

- More shockingly, Deandre Hopkins to Arizona. Vince has to be psyched!

#862 ·
This game underlined why football is more fun without domes. Without the wind Buffalo is up by at least 14 at halftime. As it was this game scared the crap out of me. Josh needs a few more games in these conditions to figure it out.

That Hundley throw on the 4th down cover zero blitz was almost a disaster. Without the wind that's a TD

#866 ·
Because he's standing on the bench so he can see the play - he's not that tall - and he's already signalling TD.

I dunno, it just sums him up for me - the first thing he always does is talk about someone else. He's the first guy cheering any unit on the team. :shrug:

#867 ·
Bills brought the D. I can see them giving the Chiefs some trouble--or destroying the Browns if it comes to that.

Haven't watched the Chiefs this season. Is their defense anything better than the mediocrity it's been during the Mahomes era?

Aaron Rodgers is on another level right now, and I'd bet on the Packers if he can keep that up. When he's throwing like that, they become almost unstoppable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.