2020-2021 NFL Thread - Page 20
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 NFL Thread

ME: EBMM(s)
    MA: Taylor 214
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

Yeah my bad- it's First overall. The last Non-Manning to do it was John Elway.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...lp6gy73an0w/24

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1286679861248110592

Since #PeytonManning was selected #1 in 1998; 16 QB’s have been selected #1 overall in the past 22 years. Only the #Manning’s have QB’d their team to a Super Bowl victory

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I don't think Darnold is the way forward for you guys. You could end up with Trevor next season. I read a pretty comical stat though - the (edit: first overall) QBs to win the super bowl in the last like 15 or 20 years are Manning and Manning.
    TBD. Fanbase was down to 70/30 on him last year but it was a patchwork OL by a record setting bad GM with record setting injuries. His defenders will point to the fact everyone that filled in for him did statistically worse, so he remains an unknown commodity.

Either way, they're rebuilding the OL pretty respectably, which will benefit either Darnold or his replacement. Last quality team they fielded were the two playoff runs with two first round linemen (Brick, Mangold).

EDIT: Also, Gase = Trump. Nothing gets better and nobody's talent can be evaluated with Gase around, he literally makes everyone around him worse.
    Argbadh - RHLC©

Jets released Enunwa.

https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status...91616600113153

That Enunwa contract was risky when it was signed and blew up because of the injury. Wound up paying $20.25M for 1 reception for -4 yards.
    #JustJetsThings

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

I like the other thing the Jests did, since Buffalo was down a starting guard from last year. Besides, where else should Brian Winters play other than Buffalo?

ME: LTD H7, KM6, 540SLTD
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

Big 10 just cancelled the 2020 season and Pac10 is expected to be right behind. Allegedly the NFL is looking at swing scheduling to put games on Saturday and Sunday if NCAA vacates Saturday.
    Tone Chasers Anonymous ™ - I’m not just a member, I’m the President.
    Don’t expect much, it’s not like I’m a rocket surgeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    Big 10 just cancelled the 2020 season and Pac10 is expected to be right behind. Allegedly the NFL is looking at swing scheduling to put games on Saturday and Sunday if NCAA vacates Saturday.
    Sucks to be a KC fan this season, since they really have no competition other than the Ravens right now. In normal times I'd say Mahomes is a shoe-in to repeat, but who the fuck knows this year.

Since everything is up in the air, other than the Pats I'm pulling for Brees to ride off into the COVID sunset with his second ring.

ME: LTD H7, KM6, 540SLTD
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

Quote Originally Posted by Svend View Post
    Sucks to be a KC fan this season, since they really have no competition other than the Ravens right now. In normal times I'd say Mahomes is a shoe-in to repeat, but who the fuck knows this year.

Since everything is up in the air, other than the Pats I'm pulling for Brees to ride off into the COVID sunset with his second ring.
    Ya never know, if we all die from the plague, Mahomes gets to be the last Super Bowl MVP of all time.

Early pics because why not:

AFC North: Ravens, though I hate their coach. Browns in last again.
    AFC South: They're all shitty but I guess Tennesee and their hilariously unstoppable RB.
    AFC East: Pats are the team to beat as long as BB is here. If not us, then the Bills.
    AFC West: The Kansas City Mahomeses

Randomly picking Playoffs w/o seeds: KC over NE, Ravens over Titans, KC over Ravens

NFC North: Vikings because I think Rodgers is past his prime.
    NFC South: Breesus
    NFC East: Uh, the Eagles, maybe? They are all kind of shitty.
    NFC West: Niners because Jimmy G is too handsome to lose

Playoffs: Saints over Vikings, Jimmy over the Eagles, Brees over Jimmy.

Super Bowl: 31-30 Saints over KC in triple OT, just to give Flexkill a heart attack.