2020-2021 NFL Thread - Page 32
Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 NFL Thread

ME: Ibanez
    Rig: Mesa JP-2C

I hear you, I've been through this a few times as I've been watching football since the early 90s, but this last group lasted a long time. Still seeing Brees, Roethlisberger, Rivers, and Brady still at it is just amazing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Argbadh - RHLC©

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Quote Originally Posted by Not Mr. Test View Post
    This season really feels like a final changing of the guard for all the QBs we've had for the last decade. Brady's a Buccaneer, Rivers is a Colt, Flacco is a (I had to Google) Jet, Peyton is gone, Luck is gone. Russell Wilson seems like a "new" QB to me and he's been in the league 10 years. Brady is 44, and the QB of the Chargers game today is 22. Brees is probably done this year. Big Ben, too. Rodgers will be 37 at the end of this season.
    This is how I felt when the big names from the '80s started retiring. You get used to it.

Mahomes, Jackson, Murray, Watson, Allen and all the young kids are the ones we'll be watching for the next 10 years or so. It's making me feel old, to be honest.
    If yesterday was any indication, the future is in good hands. That Mahomes throw for their second TD was ridiculous. I was listening on Sirius while driving, and the Chargers' announcing team was speechless.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

That was awesome.

Also, how long before a random guy off the street is playing WR for the Jets?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    They went into camp with guys off the street, I think they're going to have to start digging them up out of the ground next.

Good thing about the empty stadium is that you might be able to see better shots of the 'Fire Adam Gase' plane as it passes overhead.

ME: EBMM(s)
    MA: Taylor 214
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

That was awesome.

Mr. Big Jet.

ME: EBMM(s)
    MA: Taylor 214
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

This is how I felt when the big names from the '80s started retiring. You get used to it.
    You act like I'm a new NFL fan.

I've been watching football since SB20, which was 1986. I had Steve Grogan and Tony Eason jerseys as a kid. I'm used to it but it still feels melancholy seeing all these legends fade off into the ether.

Anybody expecting the Raiders to start 2-0?