2020-2021 NFL Thread - Page 62
Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 NFL Thread

ME: EBMM(s)
    MA: Taylor 214
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm always concerned. They only scored 18 points on the JESTS. (Sorry Randy)

That said, they would have lost that game last year, and Allen was still good. I expect some kind of exotic zone/man combo where somehow Gilmore ends up covering Allen's first read on every play and he throws 3 ints, because, well, history.
    Shit man I'll give you a friendly $1 paypal bet and I'll take the Bills. Hell, I'll even give you 10 points.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Quote Originally Posted by Not Mr. Test View Post
    Shit man I'll give you a friendly $1 paypal bet and I'll take the Bills. Hell, I'll even give you 10 points.
    Now that's confidence.

ME: ESP E-II M-II NT7
    Rig: Peavey 6505+->Peavey 4/12

He's kind of a complainer, isn't he?
    He's been wanting out of Cincy for a bit so he got his wish. He's been good for them. We gave up a 7th round pick and BJ Finney, an offensive lineman who was on practice squad.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Now that's confidence.
    We on?

That's because their problem is the organization.
    Yeah, not a lot of people outside of Jets Purgatory know that there's no chain of command here. Both the HC and the GM report directly to the owners (in most cases, GM is the HC's boss), made even worse by the fact all roster changes need to go through owners, who don't know anything about football, and also pass those decisions through their bean county front office executives. Likewise, the owners occasionally jump in and add their own 'shiny new toy' signings, which is where things like the Tebow and Favre signings came from.

It's literally the worst ownership situation in the NFL. From the day the Johnsons took over, it's been owners, general managers and head coaches on three separate pages. That's why Belicheck resigned on a napkin. The last mess with Mike Maccagnan and Bowles/Gase was a nightmare because he was a terrible talent evaluator, front office exec kinda guy, so he was basically picking personnel along with office wonks with little to no feedback from the coaches.

Made worse by the fact it's Woody's team but after he took the job for Trump ( ), Chris has been running things and there's ego and fear of looking like he made a mistake, hence why Maccagnan stuck around at least a year after he should've gone, and they gave him a draft and $100m free agency BEFORE they fired him and brought Douglas. That same hubris is why they skipped a half dozen better coaches (like Rhule and Klingsbury), why they didn't fire Gase last year and why they haven't fired him yet this year.

It's honestly the root of all the ills on this team, and it's failure by design.
    Argbadh - RHLC©

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

We on?
    I will take the Bills and 10.

I will take the Bills and 10.
    Coward.

Edelman gonna be out for a bit. Bad gets worse.