2020-2021 NFL Thread - Page 75
Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 NFL Thread

ME: EBMM(s)
    MA: Taylor 214
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Some things different in Brady's game with his age and without BB/McD, but he's still pretty good with the 2 minute drills, etc. It's a shame, he'll probably retire to a beach somewhere because he's got a pretty brilliant football mind, he'd probably make a top notch coach.
    Arians isn't really using him correctly. Brady is 43. If you have an offense designed around lightning fast reads, Brady is unstoppable. If you are putting plays together with 4 verticals he's the wrong QB.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Quote Originally Posted by Not Mr. Test View Post
    Arians isn't really using him correctly. Brady is 43. If you have an offense designed around lightning fast reads, Brady is unstoppable. If you are putting plays together with 4 verticals he's the wrong QB.
    That's exactly it. Arians is the definition of a mid-level coach since he can motivate and evaluate but cannot change concepts to suit his talent.

ME: Ibanez
    Rig: Mesa JP-2C

Arians was best with a QB like Palmer. Palmer was always looking for the deep bomb and with guys like John Brown, he usually hit them.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Arians was best with a QB like Palmer. Palmer was always looking for the deep bomb and with guys like John Brown, he usually hit them.
    The Bills missed Brown yesterday. His speed makes everyone else better in that offense.

ME: Gibson
    MA: Fred Welker
    MB: Jazz
    Rig: ENGL/Fender/Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Patricia a local guy (RPI alumni), I always rooted for him in Det. He was a quality DC, no idea what happened there at all, I guess some guys can't move to the next level.
    What I think happened is Patricia went there with the Patriot mindset. You can't do that with a franchise that has rode the struggle bus for over two decades.

He went in on detroit players hard and they mutinied. I like Patricia and think he can still be a successful HC, If he learns from his mistakes in Detroit he will be fine.
    The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No.” ― Alan Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Brady has a decent deep ball but he's never been a guy like Flacco who could just throw the fucking thing over the moon and hope for the best. Every time he heaves one up I'm always surprised.

ME: ESP E-II M-II NT7
    Rig: Peavey 6505+->Peavey 4/12

Glad to see the Hawks get to first place in the NFC West.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Glad to see the Hawks get to first place in the NFC West.

*gum chewing intensifies*