Metal Guitarist Forums banner

2017-2018 NFL Season Thread

20K views 316 replies 19 participants last post by  Zero 
#1 ·
Fuck the Jets. :yesway:

#7 ·
Elliot out for 6, which actually leaves me conflicted. I love that he ain't playing, but I do not know if this is fair or not. Heaven help the man who gets rich before he gets married!

"The suspension comes as a result of an investigation that started more than a year ago after an ex-girlfriend accused Elliott of domestic violence in Columbus, Ohio. The Columbus City Attorney's office announced in September that it would not pursue charges against Elliott because of "conflicting and inconsistent information," but the NFL can penalize a player even without legal charges."

From: Ezekiel Elliott of Dallas Cowboys suspended six games

#19 ·
#20 ·
Call me petty, but anything that involves Jerry Jones getting fucked over, I'm all for. :yesway: They should suspend Dak too, clearly he was "generally aware" of the situation, right? And how many first rounders are the Cowboys going to lose for this?

#25 ·
I missed this game trying to get my lazy HS sophomore son to finish the homework he add all f@cking summer to do! :pissed:

EDIT: I hope there's a replay of this game on Saturday, probably, right? It's tough to actually enjoy anything when the Mrs is walking around the house yelling lol

#26 ·
I missed this game trying to get my lazy HS sophomore son to finish the homework he add all f@cking summer to do! :pissed:

EDIT: I hope there's a replay of this game on Saturday, probably, right? It's tough to actually enjoy anything when the Mrs is walking around the house yelling lol
I'm sure there will be a replay sometime. Everyone outside of New England got WAY more than they could have hoped for with that game. We got fuckin' crushed, at home, on opening night. :lol:

I know it's a big deal for all of you people with perennially shit teams that never win anything, so the Pats losing is like your super bowl. :vince:

#27 ·
I'm not particularly shocked, or happy, or anything really at the outcome as neither team is the Giants, I just like a good high scoring game (in a relatively peaceful household) :) I can see it be it upsetting to some though, given the amount of "16-0" stories I've seen in the last few weeks around the Pats. I guess I could check the Sports section on Boston.com to see where the blame is going ;)

#34 ·
Fuck the Cowboys and fuck Ezekiel Elliot!:noplease:

Now I get to see if the Saints are going to have a defense this year or if it will just be more of the same....

:ugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.