Thread: New Future Babycarrier Day

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Squier 5 string P-bass
    Rig: Mark V

Quote Originally Posted by budda View Post
    Post tour life, of course.
    Does not compute.
    "They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are a bit dicier." - David Foster Wallace

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Epi G400 LP Custom
    MB: EDB600/605

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Does not compute.
    A tour is something younger people do after they've released a new album, usually more than once, and then they play it live in front of people in different cities.

ME: PRS
    MB: VM Jazz
    Rig: JCM800

@drew

Picked it up on my way to practice.

Playing guitar feels weird after driving automatic where I would be tight gripping a manual. Hopefully it normalizes soon.

That said, holy moly it is comfy, smooth, doesnt stink yet, just a good time. If my coworker wins the group lotto, that would be great . Rolled it over 10k on my way here.

Anyone else here have one of these?

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies

My wife's old Mazda died on her while she was en route to CA from MS to start a new job, so don't ask for my opinion on the brand unless you want a few expletives

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    My wife's old Mazda died on her while she was en route to CA from MS to start a new job, so don't ask for my opinion on the brand unless you want a few expletives
    How old was the old one?

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies

About 8 years or so, it was a 2008 Mazda 6. My 2006 Chevy Malibu Maxx was handily a better vehicle, and more than outlasted that other shitheap.

She literally was losing gears in the transmission as she was nearing Albuquerque on the way to CA. 10 miles out, she lost automatic, and used the +/- on the shifter. 5 miles out, 4th and 5th gear. 2 miles, 3rd gear. Within sight of the first exit with a car dealership, 2nd gear. She rolled into the very first dealership in 1st gear, with a smoking transmission. Those fucks at the dealership could smell the transmission fluid burning, and charged us fucking $5000 for a 2002 Honda Civic with 198k miles on it. Granted, *that* shitheap still runs . Though, at about 5 months into her pregnancy I told her to drive my car (2016 Ford Focus) instead, and I'd take the Honda. I drove that mother for one goddamned day, and the battery died overnight when I forgot to turn off the fucking headlights (not automatic, first world problems right ). So I bought her a 2016 Ford Escape the next day

That is a good story .

I'd rather my transmission die over time like that than the BANG I heard as I went on my morning coffee run when the Matrix one bit it. Fortunately the dealership is literally about a mile away. Unfortunately it tapped the savings I had just created the week before by selling that super sexy PRS, plus some.

This is technically my fourth car, and my first non Toyota .