Quote Originally Posted by Mr. S View Post
    You bloody barry boy, you.
    I had to look up barry boy. And then got sucked into a world of WTF

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Ibanez UV7PWH
    Rig: VHT UL /AxeFX2 /Mesa RK2

I forgot about this, it's now like 6 months later, and I "may" have gone a bit mental on it...

It now has an AP Racing 6pot big brake kit on the front. Which pretty much happened two months after I said i would wait.

Then I've put a square setup of 9.5j 18s on it, lightweight apex ec7s

And I might have had the engine swapped after finding out my crankshaft was damaged.

That then led me to replacing the exhaust with a miltek sports exhaust that is stupidly loud (in my defense, i salvaged it off the same car i salvaged the engine off, so it's not like i did that much research. It sounds great, but it's a "tad" loud)

Then there's a possibility heated seats and a rear blind went in.

Followed by a full stereo install...

And following on from that, I ended up doing a full airbox conversion to CSL including adding the motorized flap.

So yeah. I should have known that this would happen given my track record with guitars....

Also, it is now pretty damn loud and pretty damn fun to drive

ME: Caparison/Maverick
    Rig: Axe FX>Matrix>Zilla's

Yeah, you've gone a bit overboard

I still can't believe we fitted the heated seats & the blind while it was snowing
    I'm so metal I shit bats

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Guitar?!?!
    Rig: Rig?!?

Quote Originally Posted by 7 Dying Trees View Post
    I forgot about this, it's now like 6 months later, and I "may" have gone a bit mental on it...

It now has an AP Racing 6pot big brake kit on the front. Which pretty much happened two months after I said i would wait.

And I might have had the engine swapped after finding out my crankshaft was damaged.

That then led me to replacing the exhaust with a miltek sports exhaust that is stupidly loud (in my defense, i salvaged it off the same car i salvaged the engine off, so it's not like i did that much research. It sounds great, but it's a "tad" loud)

And following on from that, I ended up doing a full airbox conversion to CSL including adding the motorized flap.

So yeah. I should have known that this would happen given my track record with guitars....

I mean, you waited 2 months, that's massive self control

ME: Suhr Modern
    Rig: Axe-Fx II / 5150

Quote Originally Posted by 7 Dying Trees View Post

Did you have to sell your camera to afford all those mods? Where are the pics!?

ME: Guitar?!?!
    Rig: Rig?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Yeah, you've gone a bit overboard

I still can't believe we fitted the heated seats & the blind while it was snowing
    Yeah, and I still haven't fixed the wiring for the heated seats as just not had a good day of weather where I'm free to actually do it! Ironically it'll probably be spring/summer when they get sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I mean, you waited 2 months, that's massive self control
    I know I know

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    ok, I'll get some pics up, deserves them, as it's nicely mental. Only really needs some 10-15mm spacers at the rear to finish it off now. And a front strut. And then some engine detailing and tarting up...

Oh, I forgot, I also added an Awron gauge inside. More blinky lights and readouts.

Awron garage, knight rider dreams come true:

With the lewd air scoop that’s currently in. Think of going black on it is, or getting rid, as it doesn’t need it (and didn’t need it anyway)

Inside the karbonius carbon airbox. Sexy prepreg carbon

Carbon GTR style hood with vents

Super massive AP racing brakes

New 18” rims (Apex EC7s) on Michelins PS4s. Square setup of 9.sj with ET35 all round. Needs spacers at rear, but fronts sit perfectly. Need to get some shots of it.

Finally, engine bay as it currently is, with the karbonius CSL style air intake. Also been converted to use an intake temperature / map sensor setup instead of mass air flow. And the CSL OEM flap controls that regulate the noise according to revs.