Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Guitar: Tech, Electronics and DIY
    Hey guys does anyone know where i can grab a SPST push switch thats thick enough to fit through a guitar body? The only ones i can find are really short. I know i could always route a bit out inside the cavity but that would destroy the swirl on the inner cavity which will be seen through the...
  2. Guitar: Tech, Electronics and DIY
    I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me where to get either of these parts. It seems like all the solderless jacks are the smaller import size (5/16" I believe). I found the jack EMG Reccomends (switchcraft 152B shown here in nickel Switchcraft SC-152b 1/4" Stereo Panel Jack...
1-2 of 2 Results