1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a fucking scam...

Idiot Scammer said:
Hi I'm Kevin Purdy,
I am sorry for the delay in my answer but I have been very busy these days.
First of all this beautiful 2007 Honda CBR is my personal bike. As I said this bike has never been wrecked, dropped or laid down. Everything on this bike looks and works as though it is brand new. This bike has a few extras that include: upgraded air filters, aftermarket exhaust, digital/L.E.D speedometer, custom paint and a smoked visor. Tires are in good shape. This bike handles great and has a ton of power even with the power programmer on number 3 setting. This programmer has been set up for the aftermarket exhaust and air filters. Believe me this is a very strong running bike and with legendary Honda quality, this bike has many years of service left in her. I am forced to sell my bike ASAP because I need money to pay the mortgage on my house. As you know in these days many people confront with the financial crisis so I've decided to let this beautiful bike go. You will find more pics on my photobuket account: HONDA_CBR_1000_RR_ORANGE pictures by myhondaphotos - Photobucket
If you decide to buy it, you'll receive all the papers, owner manuals, keys, a buy-sell contract already signed by me and the clear title. For this transaction I want to use ebay because I want to provide you a fast and very secure way. They will handle the transaction for me. You will make the payment to ebay and they will hold the money until you receive and inspect the bike. ONLY AFTER you receive and inspect it (you have 5 days for inspection) ebay will release the payment to me. The inspection time period will begin as soon as you receive the bike at your address. Meanwhile eBay will hold the money into a trust account. So, this is not a blind transaction, you can see the bike before you decide to buy it. This way we are both protected : I will know that I have a serious buyer who has the money to pay me and you will be able to see and inspect the bike before buying it .
The bike is priced to sell quickly and the final price that I'm asking for it is $2,500.00 including shipping and handling costs. I can't afford to take days off my work for this sale so I'm trying to sell it online. If you are really interested in purchasing the bike please reply to this email and I will provide further instructions regarding payment and delivery.
For real? An '07 CBR1000RR with all of those modifications and 932 miles for only $2500? Tell me where to sign!

Oh yeah, purchase is through eBay, should be super safe!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.