Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
I bet those numbers are low that fucken thing spun for most that pull. I love how the motor sound gets drowned out by the air moving it's way to those sweet ass turbo's.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

Those are such unbelievably mean cars.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
is it still a V6?:scratch:

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
Doing a burnout on a dyno is badass, I've never seen that one before. I have a friend who's dynoed a prius on its electric motor only and that thing puts out about 1000 ft-lbs of torque when maxed out.

This is my favorite dyno pull. Filling a shop with the black smoke of freedom is about as good as it gets.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Ya I'm pretty sure it's still has a V6 in it. You can get some crazy numbers with those small CI motors.
Well damn, I have never heard a V6 lope like that before. I have never been a big fan of the GNX(Don't like the G body in general), but that is very impressive.:agreed:

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Well damn, I have never heard a V6 lope like that before. I have never been a big fan of the GNX(Don't like the G body in general), but that is very impressive.:agreed:
Oh ya she's lumpy, it's really hard to tell really all I really know is that I wish my guitar sounded like that lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts