Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Isn't she the same kid who sang that Pull Me Under cover?

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

Christopher Bechtel said:
Cool that she's doing it, and she does it well but I just don't like her voice.
Give it six years. Kids just lack the deeper timbres in their voices that really make a vocal line sound wide. Not to mention Ronnie was one if those rare individuals that didn't thin out when he went into higher registers.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Honestly, the bigger issue here is the shitty Ibanezes into shitty Carvin Legacys. The guitar tone blows.

·
The Singlecut King of Northern VA
2,299 Posts
She has pretty good control over her voice, I checked out some of her other videos and was impressed for such a little girl, I look forward to seeing where she ends up.

She's the one that did pull me under
The tone in anyone of the videos is not the best, what matters most of this thread is we have young kids singing good music!!!! There might be hope for the next generation.

Honestly, the bigger issue here is the shitty Ibanezes into shitty Carvin Legacys. The guitar tone blows.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
To be honest I always find it creepy when parents push their kids into doing something this young. I mean, the video is cool and all, but there is an album and shit of this 11 year old singing and it's like, let children be children. More power to her if she is having fun at a young age and continues doing it, great song choice, but there is no way this whole thing isn't Mommy or Daddy's idea, and I find that a little distasteful.

·
Bah. I still suck.
1,323 Posts

·
The Singlecut King of Northern VA
2,299 Posts
It appears to be a guy named Aaron who teaches at three different schools in ohio.

Aaron O'Keefe

Is this the metal version of the Von Trapp family? :squint:

I've seen this one before and THAT girl (and the drummer!) dominate that Tool cover. So, so good.
It appears these kids are hit by the music bug and go to school for it which is not a bad thing.

To be honest I always find it creepy when parents push their kids into doing something this young. I mean, the video is cool and all, but there is an album and shit of this 11 year old singing and it's like, let children be children. More power to her if she is having fun at a young age and continues doing it, great song choice, but there is no way this whole thing isn't Mommy or Daddy's idea, and I find that a little distasteful.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.