Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· I don't like it.
11,225 Posts
I'm pretty surprised AllParts doesn't have them. Even eBay only has black and cream ABS covers. I'll keep looking... Might be something you have to special order, and I'm not really sure how to do that...

· Registered
25 Posts
I have Schaller 6 holes covers installed in a SD set and match perfectly I only need to raise the screws and looks great.

In the 12 holes version I suppose you will see the gap between the cover and the magnets

· Premium Member
24,265 Posts
Aren't most Carvin pickup covers 12-hole?

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Carvin has 12-holes in one row, meaning 24 total. You want just 6+6. NVM. :lol:

· Slow Money
14,612 Posts
I'm trying to buy a satin chrome set to put on my dimarzio dominions but I can't find them for sale anywhere. Anyone know where I can find em?

I know schaller makes them but I don't know how to get a hold if them.

Pickup-Covers | Schaller-Electronic
The schaller ones I wouldn't put on a dimarzio. I got the plastic one, and it fits well enough since its plastic with grungy poles, but for clean metal on metal I think it would be off enough to be a problem. Best off getting solid covers and drilling yourself.

· Registered
1 Posts
I'm trying to buy a satin chrome set to put on my dimarzio dominions but I can't find them for sale anywhere. Anyone know where I can find em?

I know schaller makes them but I don't know how to get a hold if them.

Pickup-Covers | Schaller-Electronic
I am trying to find gold plated humbucker covers with 12 holes and I've looked all over the internet. They sell them in every other flavor than gold.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts