Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
'Doctors said his hormones are at a normal level. It's hard to know why he could be so big.
Hao hates walking and each day his mother takes him to kindergarten on a motorcylce
'His appetite is so good that for a meal he can eat 3 big bowls of rice, even larger than I and his mother,' said Hao's father Lu Yuncheng.

Since Hao was one-year-old his parents have tried to keep a careful eye on his diet.

However, Hao's mother Chen Yuan comments: 'We have to let him be as if we don't feed him he will cry non-stop'.
:facepalm:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

He cries nonstop? OH NOES

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
What a rotund little pudding piler!

His parents need to collectively grow some balls and get their kid working off that weight before he does some irreversible damage to his joints, heart, and liver.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
:lol:

Yeah, that kid needs to freaking walk and not eat so damn much. Hopefully he can become a Sumo wrestler or something (I think that is Japanese though). His dad looks like he is in good health. Crazy.
His dad is probably all muscle after having to pick up that fat fucker!

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
However, Hao's mother Chen Yuan comments: 'We have to let him be as if we don't feed him he will cry non-stop'.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
THIS tragic toddler weighs nearly TEN STONE - aged just THREE. Lu Hao, from China, is dangerously overweight, and at 9st 4lb is FIVE TIMES as heavy as other boys his age. He is getting so big his family are scared of him - and have given up trying to stop the youngster from gorging on huge plates of ribs and rice. His parents claim he throws vicious tantrums if he doesn't get third or fourth helpings of dinner. And mum Chen Huan from Dashan, Guangdong Province, admits: "We have to let him be as if we don't feed him he will cry nonstop." She said she has tried to cut down his meals in the past, but despite her best efforts he still managed to put on whopping 1.5st in the last year alone. He has already been banned from nursery over fears he might be a danger to other children, and usually plays alone at home. Ironically when Lu Hao was born he was underweight, at 5.7lbs, but he started piling on the pounds at three months old, and hasn't stopped since.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:lol:

Lu Hao Is The Fattest Motherfucker On The Playground! Barstool Sports: New York City

Anyway, are we really concerned that this kid gets out of breath when he plays? Thats what we're gonna focus on? This kid is so fucking fat his EYES ARE CLOSED. He's blind. One of the side effects of his obesity is that he is fucking blind. That is a new definition of fat. I mean I'm a relatively skinny dude and I get winded going up the steps and shit. I don't think thats what we need to worry about in poor Lu Hao's case. I think we need to worry about the fact that his eyeballs are hidden by fat rolls.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts