Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Not really a Star Wars fan, but some of those were pretty interesting to read.

·
18,790 Posts
I knew the Vader, Toy, ILM, Muppet and Hamill ones, and I'm pretty sure I'd heard most of the alternate casting options before. :lol: I was a pretty big fan around the time of the Special Editions and read/watched a bunch of stuff about behind the scenes of the original films and the "upgrades" done to the special editions. In all fairness, I was 12, and had only seen the original "A New Hope" previous to their release, so I thought they were pretty great at the time :lol: Hell, I actually liked Episodes 1 and 2, but never got around to seeing 3 (probably should some day :lol: ).

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Knew a majority of these due to the 5 page research paper I wrote on Lucas for film class and his impact

/nerd

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
I actually knew about half of those, but I was pretty hugely into Star Wars when I was a kid. I owned like 20 Star Wars PC and console games. :lol:

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
Starkiller, eh? That's a horribly inappropriate name for Luke. :lol: It's a neat name, though, so it's good that they eventually made use of it.

I want to see Star Wars recast with Chris Walken as Han Solo (or maybe even Luke for additional lulz) and Gary Busey as Darth Vader.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts