Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things in rough shape aesthetically, but its in perfect shape for playing, neck is straight as an arrow, and hasnt needed an adjustment since i got it, and ive gone from 9s in standard to 12s in D to 13s in Bb to 10-52 in Eb, and its great.
NO PICKUPS. Its currently got schaller locking tuners, but its not got the set screws installed, so the originals can be reinstalled. Ill keep one set, you pick which you want. Has the OHSC, but its in rough shape. great interior, in terms of functionality, but the outside is rough, its been used.
All Mahogany, Ebony Fretboard.
Also, original owner carved his fucking social into the goddamn thing in 3 places: On the back of the headstock by the serial (visible), on the lower edge of the body (sits on your leg), and in the tailpiece. (the wierd matte part in the front pics)

Ill get pics in 15 minutes, but its a great axe
$250. Shipped

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Why would you put your SS number on something so easily stolen?

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to identify it as yours. Dude. 70s, you still carried your social security card on you as a standard form of id, before all the identity theft shit.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kEEPING THE PICKUPS

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:bumptotheizzleump:squint::

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUMPADUMP

Make offers, suuuuper flexible on price

·
Registered
142 Posts
I would, but I need to save as much as I can to get meself through college.

Otherwise, I'd jump right on it. It doesn't look like it needs too much work.

...Sorry.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Doesn't need shit bu new pickups.
Lowball me :lol:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Buy this, make largeschool offers, I need to pay for a passport app STAT

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Price drop! $250 shipped!

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Max once spent 5 years trying to sell an amp that I eventually bought. He's probably still got it :lol:

:wub:

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
How much to ship it to me so I can set it on fire? Fuck that thing was ugly, and I made the Crabclaw.

4,429 Posts
It's pretty ugly, but i'm looking for a deal on one in better condition on ebay right now. Despite being hideous it's actually got a very cool vibe in my view.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I still have it, but not in saleable condition. I'm in the middle of stripping it as we speak :lol:

Max once spent 5 years trying to sell an amp that I eventually bought. He's probably still got it :lol:

:wub:
2 years asshole :lol:.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Don't make me search for the first FS thread on /7/!

...mostly, I just don't want to go there... :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts