Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright. So the manager for the autoparts store next to my work is selling this car. $2500 127k miles. manual transmission. 2.2l

Car has new struts,brakes, calipers,tires, catback exhaust,new cat, cold air intake. Fuel lines and gasket. :lol: all new fluids and general tuneup and he is doing the timing on it. Looks just like the car below.

What ya think? The value is higher than what he is asking. He tends to buy cars tinker with em and fix them up and sell. :shrug:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Subarus are great cars. No idea about that model in particular, but you won't have any problems in winter, and they're apparently really easy to work on. No idea if that's good value or not... but think how much gear you can get in that trunk!

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
My "first car" was my dad's '02 Legacy Outback. I never understood why people hated driving in blizzards until I got my Camry, the Outback was that planted and secure.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
My aunt had the sedan version of that and it kicked ass, she got a newer Impreza to replace it recently so yeah she likes them lol.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I was really worried this was gonna turn out to be my old Subaru, in which case I would've warned you to just say fuck it

·
Who is Noodles?
150 Posts
can have gearbox issues around this mileage but hopefully its been serviced alot as they guy who has owned it is obviously mechanically able

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
1) Buy item
2) Be Jason
3) ....
4) PROFIT

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
I was implying that its under bluebook so well see it listed for jsut over bluebook in ~2-4 weeks :lol:

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Did yours have leather?
Nope, totally different beast. It was a green Subaru Impreza Outback wagon with cloth interior featuring the cheesiest designs on said cloth you could imagine. And was shitting the bed pretty hard by the time my family was done with it.

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ah. I think I'm going pass anyway. Save the 2k and drive the old lady K car with bad gas mileage for now. :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Ah. I think I'm going pass anyway. Save the 2k and drive the old lady K car with bad gas mileage for now. :lol:
That's pretty much a steal, you should go for it. What are you driving now?

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Sell moar gear, buy nice car :agreed:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts