Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a few things im selling at the moment in order to make way for a new 7 string, prices are negotiable:

ESP LTD MH100NT with dimebucker in bridge - £260
ESP LTD MH100 Trem although no trem and bridge pickup (great project) - £220
Cort EVL K6 with epiphone humbuckers - £120
Yellow strat style metallic yellow body with squire neck - £70
EMG 81/85 set - £120
Original floyd rose i chrome - £140

Let me know if youre interested in anything and we can discuss it

Cheers guys, Jake

·
Read Only
10 Posts
References. An eBay ID, someone else that's done business with you, another forum you've sold something on where people will vouch for you, etc, etc.

Basically, if I posted up "I have Steve Vai's own Universe, swrled with unicorn blood for sale, for $400! Just paypal me and it's on it's way!", would you send me any money? It's nothing personal, we just have no idea who you are and you posted no pictures of any of the things you're selling.

It's nothing personal, it's just our forum policy. :yesway:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
References. An eBay ID, someone else that's done business with you, another forum you've sold something on where people will vouch for you, etc, etc.

Basically, if I posted up "I have Steve Vai's own Universe, swrled with unicorn blood for sale, for $400! Just paypal me and it's on it's way!", would you send me any money? It's nothing personal, we just have no idea who you are and you posted no pictures of any of the things you're selling.

It's nothing personal, it's just our forum policy. :yesway:
Ah okay sorry i understand what you mean, just tried to post a link to my ebay profile but it wont let me. my username on ebay is oddments-2008 ive sold quite a lot including a fair few guitars. If someone could post the link for me id really appreciate that

With regards to pictures, i was just going to send them to people who where interested when they ask, it takes my computer ages to upload a picture normally so this could take hours

All the prices are negotiable as well mate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts