Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Yankees suck. Seriously. For the first time since the very early 90's, the team is officially going in the wrong direction and ownership seems content with it as long they get the payroll under the luxury tax threshold. What really sucks is that they still have the highest payroll in the league and they're pretty much stuck with one of the worst contracts ever signed when they gave ARod a ten year contract a few years back. Fuck the Yankees. :rant:

Reactions: Jason

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
....and Pete gets us off to a riproaring start. :lol:

My Rangers are off to a nice start, Yu Darvish came within one out of a perfect game on his first start. :yesway:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Dang it.. How do I never start these threads? :lol:

I'm likely the bigest baseball fan on the board. Lot of exciting things going on this offseason and early this season so far.

:yesway:

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
Any of you guys do fantasy baseball? I pared it down this year and I'm only doing the one money league that I run with some friends, but that shit is like half the fun of baseball season for me.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
My Rangers choked the AL West away (AGAIN) and are playing the Rays in the "tied for 2nd" wild card spot to hopefully play the Indians on Wednesday to then hopefully get to take down the Red Sox. :flex:

:lol:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
More fantastic baseball. Great great pitching.

Redsox worst to first! World series here we come! :woohoo:

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
You ready Chris?

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Congrats, Boston boys.

Baseball is the only sport I don't mind watching and even get excited while watching, but still only care about the bigger games. The first year I lived in Mass was 2007 so I got caught up in the excitement back then.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
:metal: And thanks, Sean! :wub:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Box Smasher)

I actually am glad they one it, even though they humiliated my Rox in 07. The city deserves this one

1 - 20 of 21 Posts