Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Posting for a friend:
This was made in August. Sounds great, but my guitarist caught the fractal bug, so he's looking to trade this plus cash for a MKII or newer AxeFx ii.
$1650+ shipping for straight sale, we'll negotiate a trade privately.
This will be done through me, it's my reputation on the line, and I have many, many references here. It has a box, and is ready to be packaged/shipped whenever.
Loc Chicago, il, 60646
References: *******, drew, leon, stitch, boots, Lopez, etc.
not interested in anything but an AxeFx or cash. Thanks.
Pedals to be added for trade if desired: Catalinbread echorec, boss ns2 and dc brick power supply

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Hopefully for this reason one of the Djent kiddies asks mommy and daddy for an allowance advance to get one!
:cunt:
I assume your buddies parents are too tight to buy him an axe-fx this month then so he settled for this until next month when they'll subsidize the rest.
:fawk:

ITT: Soxfan talks about himself. :fawk:
:highfive:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
ITT: Forum MVPs ignore the one fuckin' rule that i ask you flatluent dickbags to actually follow. Stop :cunt:ing around in the classifieds.

:squint:

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ITT: Forum MVPs ignore the one fuckin' rule that i ask you flatluent dickbags to actually follow. Stop :cunt:ing around in the classifieds.

:squint:
:yesway: :agreed:

Buncha hippie cunts shitting up my thread of a beautifully flamed maple amp that smells like Maryland.

1650 Shipped, ladies :yesway:

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Forum MVP's are people who contribute to the community, or people who are just plain jerks.
Monday bump

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Bump.

$1400 buyer pays shipping!
Update: make a not shameless offer and my guitarist is likely to accept. He's gassing so hard for an AxeFx it's not even funny.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts