Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
Race only?!? WTF? All that month long hype for a bike none of us will likely ride or be able to afford. Eh, back to dreaming about the ZX-14r I suppose

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
I think this is super cool and could possibly kick off a new horsepower war in the sport bike world depending on how popular this bike is.

Race only?!? WTF? All that month long hype for a bike none of us will likely ride or be able to afford. Eh, back to dreaming about the ZX-14r I suppose
There's going to be a street legal "H2" version announced at EICMA, some motorcycle show in Italy. I would expect it to have a little less power, little to no carbon fiber, and no wing things on the fairing.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
So many people are gonna kill themselves on those.
I wouldn't bet on them making 100. This is a race bike only, not for the street. Now, if they decide to make a street version of it, that's another thing entirely, but it likely won't be a full liter and 300 HP.

You can already buy a bone stock street legal bike that will do a quarter mile in under 10 seconds with 192 real wheel horsepower, btw. That's with no mods at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts