1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have we done this yet?

Schecter has added a bunch of stuff to their website for 2019

https://www.schecterguitars.com/guitars/2019

They have a new multiscale model called the Reaper that is giving me gas (they also have a Floyd and Floyd + sustainer version)

I wonder how these stack up to Iron Labels? Better? Worse? Same?

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
I wonder how these stack up to Iron Labels? Better? Worse? Same?
I'd bet whatever I've got in my wallet right now (moths) that they're made on the same machines by the same hands, so probably 'same'.

Nick Johnston Strat is $749? :yum:
My interest level is entirely based on whether or not the neck is legitimately roasted or if it's just 'chocolatized' spray like the Sterlings. I mean, I think the roasted maple thing has kinda been debunked but that'd still make the difference for me. Actually, my favorite thing about them are those brass circle inlays.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I just care about how well it plays, roasted maple doesn't really mean much to me as I've never played a guitar with it. If it's as high quality as the other Schecter sigs, and plays like a nice Strat at that price, then I could be on board.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Nick Johnston Strat is $749? :yum:

I really want to try one. Almost got a new 22 frets Blue Fender 2 months ago but the still "bulky" neck and 9.5 radius kinda put me me on hold. Maybe Nicks sig will be my first "Strat" :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts