Metalguitarist.org banner

921 - 940 of 1099 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #924
Just want to mention that it would be a very Bills thing to happen if they finally get TB12 out of the AFC, finally get a great team, great coach... Only to meet up with TB12 again in the Super Bowl.

If that happens and they lose it will crush Buffalo's soul for at least 3 generations. :lol:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #926
It's going to be KC/GB. I think TB's getting murdered this weekend.

I'd say "Buffalo has a chance if Mahomes has a bad game" but has Mahomes ever really had a bad game?

·
ya boi
ESP, Kemper, Marshall
946 Posts
He came close in the Falcons game a few weeks back, but last week he was in typical Mahomes form before getting injured. I get the feeling he'll be doing his usual thing again on Sunday. Just comes down to how well Buffalo plays.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #937
I know nothing will ever shut his detractors up anyway, the guy is 6-3 in the fucking Super Bowl and there are still people who are like "hur dur so and so is better".

But Brady has absolutely nothing left to prove yet he's proving it anyway. Good on him. Unquestionably the GOAT.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Pick was on Brady. Guy was as high in the air as possible and just got his finger tips on it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #940
I don’t know who I’m rooting for here. Obviously a Brady fan but man I don’t want to see AB or Suh in the super bowl.

921 - 940 of 1099 Posts