Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Bah. I still suck.
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time once again. Post up deals that you see..

All Neural DSP plugins are 50% off.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I got the Plini one - it does sound pretty damn good. I'm considering the Darkglass one for bass as well.

·
Bah. I still suck.
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, Plini is the one I'm eyeing thanks to Ola's work with it..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bit of a noob question but will the neural DSP plugins work as stand alone without a daw running?

I am very new to plugins and am using a free version of studio one which came with my presonus AI but it will not allow third party plugins without purchasing the full package and I'm not fully committed as yet???

This is mainly thanks to the likes of the ML sound lab super duper amp SIM which in my opinion is an absolute steal for what it sounds like...

Any help much appreciated

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Izotope ozone elements is discounted, various ggd drum libraries are the ones i know about.

·
MOD King
8 Posts
Bit of a noob question but will the neural DSP plugins work as stand alone without a daw running?
Yes. They can all be used standalone without a DAW. I really like the Fortin Cali myself, but hard to go wrong with Nolly or Plini as well.

·
Thread Killer
2,196 Posts
I'm currently after hardware upgrades from FU Tone, Gruv Gear and Lok n Roll. Let me know if anyone sees anything.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
It's "the only time of the year you should buy plugins" week/month.

Pretty safe to say every VST maker is running a pretty good sale.

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
If someone could just buy me some Pink or White Snakeskin Leather pants for Christmas.

That would be awesome and would go great with the upcoming SLO video.

Thanks and much :wub:

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts

·
Bah. I still suck.
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm currently after hardware upgrades from FU Tone, Gruv Gear and Lok n Roll. Let me know if anyone sees anything.
Just got the email from FU-Tone. Use "FU2020" for 20% off.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Well my Fractal FM3 email telling me I might get it Mid December arrived last week, still I want the Plini and another Neural VST but cant decide on NTS, Cali or Nameless :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts