Metalguitarist.org banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
" Rocka might be happy with the snow white variants and moar Evertunes..
You had to poke the bear didn't you ? It IS a white S type guitar, but the other listed items deemed required by Rocka would eliminate this model quikly :noplease::rofl:... Im sure he will elaborate soon enough.

Edit: See I told you, at least its close :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,184 Posts
you know you can superglue a nut on there :lol:

Also a floyd cavity is just a dull chisel and a hammer away

·
ya boi
ESP, Kemper, Marshall
946 Posts

this one is HOT. White (not snow white, but I'll let it slide), reverse headstock, and the block inlays, which are the GOAT for me. the Floyd is the only thing holding it back for me, but it's not totally a deal-breaker. the only thing is that the E-II with a TOM and reverse headstock is still available and would probably be preferable to get.

this one is similarly nearly perfect. if it had a reverse headstock i'd buy it yesterday.

·
glass enthusiast
1,665 Posts
Too much '1000' for the Floyd-equipped models, but still very cool stuff. I really dig the looks of the arctic series, despite the lack of locking bridge. Really cool how they're doing more fun shapes

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Noone can affod ESPs anyway :scratch:
I agree but I'd caveat that with let's see some esp guitars under 4.5k also
If they would just change the fucking name of the E-II's back to what they really are, which are ESP Standards, it wouldn't be a problem. The E-II's are a great value and really well made, but...........fucking E-II. It doesn't bother me too much, but I can 100% why it would bother others. You're spending $1600+, you want a fucking ESP.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
If they would just change the fucking name of the E-II's back to what they really are, which are ESP Standards, it wouldn't be a problem. The E-II's are a great value and really well made, but...........fucking E-II. It doesn't bother me too much, but I can 100% why it would bother others. You're spending $1600+, you want a fucking ESP.
This. 1000% this. I would own like 5 E-IIs right now if they said ESP on the headstock. I know it's a stupid ass reason but the kid in me grew up wanting a damn ESP, not an E-II or an LTD.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
These are some banging ltds, let's see the E-II models that never materialized for 2020 lol

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
This. 1000% this. I would own like 5 E-IIs right now if they said ESP on the headstock. I know it's a stupid ass reason but the kid in me grew up wanting a damn ESP, not an E-II or an LTD.
They don't give a shit either. Dealers bitch at them constantly about it, but they're sticking to it.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
That being said about E-II, the LTD’s I’ve personally handled so far this year (probably like twenty of them) have been quite nice for the money.

·
ya boi
ESP, Kemper, Marshall
946 Posts
though E-II is a stupid-ass name, the guitars are great. my V-II is my favorite guitar, bar-none. excited to see what new E-II guitars show up.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts