Metal Guitarist Forums banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
^ Hair metal licks always sound so terrible when they're played by people who didn't grow up with it. It's like me when I try to play anything bluesy, it just doesn't work.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
^ Hair metal licks always sound so terrible when they're played by people who didn't grow up with it. It's like me when I try to play anything bluesy, it just doesn't work.
Their Tone on that video also sucked... still it's the Guitars that I care about and I want one :D

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
:cromwind:
You should have seen me teaching myself how to hang a door at 7PM, as night rolled in, after thinking I could just screw the new door onto the old hinges. I was about ready to crucify myself onto the fucking door.

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
There's about 50 "Check out my modded Marshall- "Lay It Down" Riff Inside" posts on Rig-Talk that show the opposite.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
There's about 50 "Check out my modded Marshall- "Lay It Down" Riff Inside" posts on Rig-Talk that show the opposite.
He didn't say that people who grew up with it could play them, either. :lol:

I always sound stupid playing hair licks, so I just play Maiden.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
The purple fireman is hot, but nothing special

I like the flipflop RG, and that white ash S is hot as fuck.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Hmm, if only we knew someone with .5 balls to make up the difference...

:idea:

#nuffsaid
Nuffsaid. :lol:

I still have the Mikro too. What do you tune yours to? I was thinking of going to 8's and tuning to A.
I just have mine in standard E with 10s. I'm also going to be re-fretting it with stainless, get some new tuners and maybe get some proper pickups for it. :lol:

101 - 120 of 120 Posts