המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wirelessly posted

Do what I do : go in expecting exactly what you see from the trailer, and form your own opinion.
Did you read the article?

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Venator said:
Wirelessly posted

Do what I do : go in expecting exactly what you see from the trailer, and form your own opinion.
Did you read the article?
Yeah but much like everything Buzzfeed writes, I immediately forgot about its existence afterwards; therefore it seemed like another genuine article of people going "bloo bloo bloo Jurassic World looKs dumb"

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought it was quite funny. Groovy.
I am genuinely looking forward to the new movie.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I thought it was quite funny. Groovy.
I am genuinely looking forward to the new movie.
It got old towards the end, but the first half or so was pretty good.

And I want to see this, and don't particularly care if it's bad. In fact, I kinda hope it is. :D

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

This actually looks worse than the third movie.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
The third Jurassic Park movie isn't anywhere near as bad as people like to think it is. I'm not gonna pretend it's some amazing film or anything, but it's entertaining and enjoyable. In some ways, I think it's better than Jurassic Park 2. But neither of them are even remotely as good as Jurassic Park 1.

I don't have high hopes or Jurassic World, but it does look like it could be a decent popcorn movie. Not too sure about that either, though.

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I agree. Jurassic Park 3 has some great moments. However, it really never goes into detail on how the other dinosaurs arrived. Example, the "Spinosaurus," because Grant said in the movie that one was not on Ingen's list. So I am wondering if they will answer the question in the new one? Like back trace. JP3 was more of a thrill movie, it did not elaborate more on the story as it began in the others.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
The third Jurassic Park movie isn't anywhere near as bad as people like to think it is. I'm not gonna pretend it's some amazing film or anything, but it's entertaining and enjoyable. In some ways, I think it's better than Jurassic Park 2. But neither of them are even remotely as good as Jurassic Park 1.

I don't have high hopes or Jurassic World, but it does look like it could be a decent popcorn movie. Not too sure about that either, though.
Chris Pratt has been pretty solid of late. That and nostalgia is the main reason I kind of want to see this.

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Chris Pratt has been pretty solid of late. That and nostalgia is the main reason I kind of want to see this.
:agreed:

I was afraid I was not going to be able to take him seriously in any other movie due to knowing his character off "Parks and Recreation"
He won me over with "Guardians of the Galaxy."

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts

Dude, the second one was awful, and the third one was unwatchable. The first one was merely OK, and ruined several of the best scenes in the book. As far as I'm concerned, that entire movie franchise could be improved by never existing in the first place.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.