Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the press release for the show I'm playing this coming Wednesday w/ my 2 tribute bands, JAR OF FLIES & SUPERUNKNOWN.

4/15/2009 8:00 PM at Seattle Whipwear & Absinthe Party 2009 (special event)
Columbia City Theater
4916 Rainier Ave. S.
Seattle, Washington 98118
Cost: $15

Jar of Flies & Superunknown! The one & only TRUE tributes to AIC and Soundgarden/TOTD - Michael Wilton of Queensryche has personally endorsed these two bands play at this party. Hint; Pay attention to these bands, you may be hearing more about certain players in the future……hmmmmm?

Tickets will be sold at the door. (You do not need to purchase transportation or hotel accommodations to attend this party) - Tickets will be $15/per person. Transportation on Our Party Bus - PartyBus | MySpace.com will be made available as well. Rates are forthcoming.

There will of course be Absinthe tastings. There will also be Whipwear available for purchase. We will have a limited supply of WW pick necklaces, and a supply of an older design of WW that was not previously released, there will also be a limited supply of Soulbender cds available for purchase. We are working on raffles, silent auctions, some possible other musical guests and much more. We will be adding more as we confirm the info.

·
Tune It Lower
1,114 Posts
Dude, that sounds awesome. :hbang: Marco's the absinthe man, and I like models that are used to display clothing lines... and we'd be up there for sure but, one thing: Could y'all move it to Friday or Saturday? :lol: Otherwise I don't think we're gonna be able to swing it. :(

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, it's on a Wednesday because Queensryche kicks off their world tour on Thursday. It's gonna be awesome though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts